Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Tagged I was…

I have been tagged by Ann Bares, who has a wonderful compensation related blog. Compensation Force is one of the first 'business related' blog I started to read regularly.

The rules:
• Link to the person who tagged you.
• Post the rules on your blog.
• Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
• Tag at least three people at the end of your post and link to their blogs.
• Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

So here are my 6 truths and no lie:
• My native language is French. I’m also fluent in English and Spanish. I’ve been studying Chinese/Mandarin on and off for the past 3 years but the wall is higher than I expected!
• I have a second degree black belt in karate. I have never had to use this skill in a business meeting… yet.
• I love to travel. Last year, while canoe camping in the middle of the jungle in Peru, I was attacked by two wild boars. In a prior jungle trip it’s an alligator that almost got me for breakfast.
• I play piano when I get to spend some time at home.
• My favorite book is the Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas. I have read most of his books and enjoyed each of them, but this is my favorite.
• As my client figured out today, I can easily be bribed with donuts, chocolate and M&Ms…

Here are some blogs I read regularly, in no particular order:

Think IT Services by Jeff Kaplan
Passion, People and Principles by David Maister
The HR Capitali$t by Kris Dunn
Incentive Intelligence by Paul Hebert
The Happy Burro Blog by Joe Raasch

And of course, don't forget to visit Compensation Force.

No comments:

Blog Search

Subscribe

Blog Directories

Sales Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Add to Technorati Favorites

Companies Linking to Me







Tags

About Me

My photo
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Julien Dionne is a well-rounded consultant with global business management experience and outstanding technical, business and leadership skills. He earned a Bachelor of Applied Science in Software Engineering from the University of Ottawa, Canada, and he is a member of the Canadian Professional Sales Association. The views posted within this blog do not reflect the views of Julien’s current or previous employers and clients. Julien can be reached at julien.dionne@gmail.com
View Julien Dionne's profile on LinkedIn